HOW LOANRATEUPDATE WORKS
READ OUR DISCLOSURE
FILL OUT THE FORM
It all starts here. Select the loan product you want to apply for and complete the subsequent questionnaire.
WE VERIFY & TRANSMIT TO LENDERS
Once we receive your completed questionnaire we verify a couple vital pieces of information and direct your information to our network of lenders, all within minutes.
REVIEW YOUR OFFERS
With offers in hand you can now compare rates and costs and get the best possible deal. Comparison shopping made easy. You fill out one form and lenders compete for your business.
CHOOSE YOUR LENDER
Congratulations! With the great learning tools we provide for you at LoanRateUpdate and the offers you have received, you've found the right product and the best rate.
READY TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
LOANRATEUPDATE IS NOT A LENDER OR A BROKER BUT WE HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WHO ARE
Pick the service you desire below
Wells Fargo: 3.3k Active Trial/Loan Modifications in December
HOW LOANRATEUPDATE WORKS
READ OUR DISCLOSURE
FILL OUT THE FORM
It all starts here. Select the loan product you want to apply for and complete the subsequent questionnaire.
WE VERIFY & TRANSMIT TO LENDERS
Once we receive your completed questionnaire we verify a couple vital pieces of information and direct your information to our network of lenders, all within minutes.
REVIEW YOUR OFFERS
With offers in hand you can now compare rates and costs and get the best possible deal. Comparison shopping made easy. You fill out one form and lenders compete for your business.
CHOOSE YOUR LENDER
Congratulations! With the great learning tools we provide for you at LoanRateUpdate and the offers you have received, you've found the right product and the best rate.
READY TO TAKE IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL?
LOANRATEUPDATE IS NOT A LENDER OR A BROKER BUT WE HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WHO ARE
Pick the service you desire below
Wells Fargo: 3.3k Active Trial/Loan Modifications in December
HOW LOANRATEUPDATE WORKS
READ OUR DISCLOSURE
FILL OUT THE FORM
It all starts here. Select the loan product you want to apply for and complete the subsequent questionnaire.
WE VERIFY & TRANSMIT TO LENDERS
Once we receive your completed questionnaire we verify a couple vital pieces of information and direct your information to our network of lenders, all within minutes.
REVIEW YOUR OFFERS
With offers in hand you can now compare rates and costs and get the best possible deal. Comparison shopping made easy. You fill out one form and lenders compete for your business.
CHOOSE YOUR LENDER
Congratulations! With the great learning tools we provide for you at LoanRateUpdate and the offers you have received, you've found the right product and the best rate.
LOANRATEUPDATE IS NOT A LENDER OR A BROKER BUT WE HAVE LOTS OF FRIENDS WHO ARE
Pick the service you desire below
Wells Fargo: 3.3k Active Trial/Loan Modifications in December

February 13, 2012 (Jeff Alan)

Wells Fargo reports that 3,314 active trial or completed loan mortgage modifications were started in December bringing the total amount of trial and completed modifications to 728,024 since its mortgage relief efforts began in January 2009.

About 62 percent of those loans, 2,056, were modified through the company’s own loan modification programs while the remaining 38 percent, 1,258, were modified through the federal government’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).

Since Wells Fargo’s mortgage relief efforts began in January 2009, about 84 percent of their total active trial and completed loan modifications, 614,117, have been modified through the company’s own loan modification programs while the remaining 16 percent, 113,907, were modified through HAMP.

Ninety-two percent of Wells Fargo’s loan customers remained current on their home loans through the fourth quarter of 2011 and less than two percent of the owner-occupied loans in their mortgage servicing portfolio have resulted in a foreclosure sale over the last year.

Wells Fargo says they were able to provide nearly three out of every four of their customers who fell more than 60 days behind on their mortgage payments with an option that prevents foreclosure.

According to the latest information released in the Obama Administration’s December Housing Scorecard, out of the top 10 mortgage servicers in the United States, Wells Fargo had the third highest amount of HAMP trial modifications in the month of December behind only Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase.

Through the first 11 months of 2011, among the top ten mortgage servicers in the country, Wells Fargo’s loan modification efforts under HAMP have only been surpassed by Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase.

Tags: Wells Fargo, trial modification, completed modifications, loan modifications, HAMP, borrowers, Housing Scorecard

Source:
Wells Fargo

What's the four square system? How much is your trade-in really worth and why those payments really do seem a little higher than you thought.
There's both advantages and disadvantages to leasing and buying depending on what you're planning to use your car for and how long you plan on keeping it.
Sure that low interest dealer financing sounds really attractive but there's a price to be paid for that. We spill the beans as to why getting your own financing may save you money.
Buying a car at a dealership hasn't changed much through the years but doing your research on the internet can you save you a lot of time and most importantly, a lot of money.
THINKING OF BUYING
A NEW CAR?


WE GIVE YOU THE INSIDE TIPS THAT
COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS.
Calculate how much you can afford
BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IS A BIG DECISION
WE MAKE IT EASIER
Buying a home is a big decision. If you are not prepared, the decisions you make, the questions you don’t ask, and the details you miss could cost you thousands – in price, fees, financing, property issues, and home repairs.
Home loans can be confusing. There's a lot of options and we provide the information that makles it simple. Don't sign on that dotted line until you know. It could cost you.
FIND THE CREDIT CARD THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
THERE'S A CREDIT CARD FOR VIRTUALLY ANY SITUATION. FIND YOURS.
YOU'VE WORKED HARD TO BUILD YOUR DREAM

LEARN ABOUT THE LOAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS

February 13, 2012 (Jeff Alan)

Wells Fargo reports that 3,314 active trial or completed loan mortgage modifications were started in December bringing the total amount of trial and completed modifications to 728,024 since its mortgage relief efforts began in January 2009.

About 62 percent of those loans, 2,056, were modified through the company’s own loan modification programs while the remaining 38 percent, 1,258, were modified through the federal government’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).

Since Wells Fargo’s mortgage relief efforts began in January 2009, about 84 percent of their total active trial and completed loan modifications, 614,117, have been modified through the company’s own loan modification programs while the remaining 16 percent, 113,907, were modified through HAMP.

Ninety-two percent of Wells Fargo’s loan customers remained current on their home loans through the fourth quarter of 2011 and less than two percent of the owner-occupied loans in their mortgage servicing portfolio have resulted in a foreclosure sale over the last year.

Wells Fargo says they were able to provide nearly three out of every four of their customers who fell more than 60 days behind on their mortgage payments with an option that prevents foreclosure.

According to the latest information released in the Obama Administration’s December Housing Scorecard, out of the top 10 mortgage servicers in the United States, Wells Fargo had the third highest amount of HAMP trial modifications in the month of December behind only Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase.

Through the first 11 months of 2011, among the top ten mortgage servicers in the country, Wells Fargo’s loan modification efforts under HAMP have only been surpassed by Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase.

Tags: Wells Fargo, trial modification, completed modifications, loan modifications, HAMP, borrowers, Housing Scorecard

Source:
Wells Fargo

What's the four square system? How much is your trade-in really worth and why those payments really do seem a little higher than you thought.
There's both advantages and disadvantages to leasing and buying depending on what you're planning to use your car for and how long you plan on keeping it.
Sure that low interest dealer financing sounds really attractive but there's a price to be paid for that. We spill the beans as to why getting your own financing may save you money.
Buying a car at a dealership hasn't changed much through the years but doing your research on the internet can you save you a lot of time and most importantly, a lot of money.
THINKING OF BUYING
A NEW CAR?


WE GIVE YOU THE INSIDE TIPS THAT
COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS.
Calculate how much you can afford
BUYING OR SELLING A HOME
IS A BIG DECISION
WE MAKE IT EASIER
Buying a home is a big decision. If you are not prepared, the decisions you make, the questions you don’t ask, and the details you miss could cost you thousands – in price, fees, financing, property issues, and home repairs.
Home loans can be confusing. There's a lot of options and we provide the information that makles it simple. Don't sign on that dotted line until you know. It could cost you.
FIND THE CREDIT CARD THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
THERE'S A CREDIT CARD FOR VIRTUALLY ANY SITUATION. FIND YOURS.
YOU'VE WORKED HARD TO BUILD YOUR DREAM

LEARN ABOUT THE LOAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS

February 13, 2012 (Jeff Alan)

Wells Fargo reports that 3,314 active trial or completed loan mortgage modifications were started in December bringing the total amount of trial and completed modifications to 728,024 since its mortgage relief efforts began in January 2009.

About 62 percent of those loans, 2,056, were modified through the company’s own loan modification programs while the remaining 38 percent, 1,258, were modified through the federal government’s Home Affordable Modification Program (HAMP).

Since Wells Fargo’s mortgage relief efforts began in January 2009, about 84 percent of their total active trial and completed loan modifications, 614,117, have been modified through the company’s own loan modification programs while the remaining 16 percent, 113,907, were modified through HAMP.

Ninety-two percent of Wells Fargo’s loan customers remained current on their home loans through the fourth quarter of 2011 and less than two percent of the owner-occupied loans in their mortgage servicing portfolio have resulted in a foreclosure sale over the last year.

Wells Fargo says they were able to provide nearly three out of every four of their customers who fell more than 60 days behind on their mortgage payments with an option that prevents foreclosure.

According to the latest information released in the Obama Administration’s December Housing Scorecard, out of the top 10 mortgage servicers in the United States, Wells Fargo had the third highest amount of HAMP trial modifications in the month of December behind only Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase.

Through the first 11 months of 2011, among the top ten mortgage servicers in the country, Wells Fargo’s loan modification efforts under HAMP have only been surpassed by Bank of America and J.P. Morgan Chase.

Tags: Wells Fargo, trial modification, completed modifications, loan modifications, HAMP, borrowers, Housing Scorecard

Source:
Wells Fargo

THINKING OF BUYING
A NEW CAR?


WE GIVE YOU THE INSIDE TIPS THAT
COULD SAVE YOU THOUSANDS.
What's the four square system? How much is your trade-in really worth and why those payments really do seem a little higher than you thought.
There's both advantages and disadvantages to leasing and buying depending on what you're planning to use your car for and how long you plan on keeping it.
Sure that low interest dealer financing sounds really attractive but there's a price to be paid for that. We spill the beans as to why getting your own financing may save you money.
Buying a car at a dealership hasn't changed much through the years but doing your research on the internet can you save you a lot of time and most importantly, a lot of money.
Calculate how much you can afford
BUYING OR SELLING A HOME IS A BIG DECISION
WE MAKE IT EASIER
Buying a home is a big decision. If you are not prepared, the decisions you make, the questions you don’t ask, and the details you miss could cost you thousands – in price, fees, financing, property issues, and home repairs.
Home loans can be confusing. There's a lot of options and we provide the information that makes it simple. Don't sign on that dotted line until you know. It could cost you.
FIND THE CREDIT CARD THAT'S RIGHT FOR YOU
THERE'S A CREDIT CARD FOR VIRTUALLY ANY SITUATION. FIND YOURS.
YOU'VE WORKED HARD TO BUILD YOUR DREAM

LEARN ABOUT THE LOAN OPTIONS AVAILABLE TO EXPAND YOUR BUSINESS